24 Days of Taste Advent Calendar
Experience a celebration of local this holiday season with the 24 Days of Taste Advent Calendar.
Ready for the most delicious gift of the year? Each day of our culinary advent calendar delivers a tasty new local product to discover and enjoy as you celebrate the holiday season!
Our culinary advent calendar makes holiday shopping a little bit easier and a lot more fun. Featuring locally made jams, cookies, coffee and more, there’s something for everyone on your list. The custom-made calendar celebrates Nova Scotia’s culinary ambassadors, their hard work, and amazing achievements.
To Purchase: Visit our online gift shop or phone gift basket consultant Janice Mitchell at 902- 492-9291, ext 117
Shipping: We ship world-wide
Share your favourites: #24daysoftaste
24 Products Featured (Not in Order of Calendar Day):
- Fireside Jam
- Tangled Garden Jam
- Galloping Cows Pepper Spread
- Acadian Maple Syrup
- Acadian Maple Flakes
- Terra Beata Fruit Juice
- Van Dyk’s Wild Blueberry Juice
- Canada Geese Water
- Cornect’s Liquid Honey
- Cornect’s Creamed Honey
- Farmer John’s Lobster Chowder Mix
- Farmer John’s Mulling Spice Mix
- Made With Local Granola Bar
- Valley Flax Pancake/Cookie Mix
- Sweet Spot Peppermint Bark
- Sweet Spot Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Kitchen Door Popcorn
- IMO Foods Ltd. Kipper Snacks
- Gourmandise Acadie Folie
- Sugah! Sea Salt Chocolate Bar
- Laughing Whale Coffee
- Just Us! Mint Filled Dark Chocolate Bar
- The Tea Brewery Country Christmas Tea
- Schoolhouse Gluten Free Brownie
For other great holiday gift ideas, be sure to check out our selection of other gift boxes available at our Taste of Nova Scotia online shop.