Culinary Countdown: Holiday Cookies
Countdown to Christmas
We’re making your holiday shopping easy this year with #24DaysofTaste, Nova Scotia’s Culinary Countdown.
Count down to Christmas with us as we suggest 24 amazing local gifts to fill stockings, make at home, put under the tree, give as host gifts or share with family and friends for your holiday entertaining.
DECEMBER 7: Schoolhouse Gluten-Free Gourmet Holiday Cookies
We love to think of our goodies and other products gracing your holiday table, filling out the sweets tray at your work party, or providing you a little nibble while you work through your to-do list. To help you be prepared for your gluten-free guests this season, we are offering a market holiday cookie special for the months of November and December. Remember they freeze well and make great stocking stuffers!
Product: Holiday Cookies
Price: Four packs for $20 (Chocolate Macaroons, Brownie Bites, Gingersnaps, Shortbread or Dark Chocolate Cranberry)
To Purchase: December 1st, 8th, 15th and 21st – VG Farmers’ Market (9am-1pm). December 2, 9, 16 and 23 – Seaport Market (7am-3pm). December 9, 16 and 23 – Brewery Market (7am-1pm).
More Information: Schoolhouse Gluten-Free Gourmet
Share your favourites: #24daysoftaste
About Schoolhouse Gluten-Free Gourmet:
We aim to exceed your expectations by providing gourmet on-the-go local gluten-free food products that surpass what is currently on the market. We’re committed to:
- Creating delicious creative goodies using quality, power-packed ingredients that are naturally high in fibre, protein, vitamins, anti-oxidants and are easily digestible.
- Creating by hand non-manufactured products in small artisinal batches.
- Full disclosure of all our ingredients and where they come from.
- Ensuring safe food production in a 100% dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
- Providing food products that are convenient and as affordable as possible for folks on-the-go.