Homemade Hot Chocolate
The feeling you get when cozying up with a warm cup of hot cocoa is one of a kind. What enhances that moment even further is the quality of the ingredients within your cup. This perfect hot cocoa recipe from Sugah! is easy to create at home, and makes for a great gift idea too.
Want to try the recipe without getting your hands dirty? Pick up a cup of hot chocolate at Sugah! Confectionery.
|2 cups||cocoa powder|
|2 cups||icing sugar|
|1 cup||milk powder|
|500 grams||Sugah! milk or dark chocolate finely ground|
|2||full sized candy canes (optional)|
- In a food processor, finely grind the milk or dark chocolate chips.
- Add all ingredients together and mix in a large bowl by hand.
To gift later:
- Place dry hot chocolate mix into mason jars – secure the lid tightly and use for the perfect homemade gift! Decorate the jar if you like and add a tag that says: add one tablespoon of hot chocolate to one cup of milk.
- Contents will taste best if used within a year.
To consume now:
- Warm a pot on the stove with one cup of milk (try Fox Hill Cheese House milk) for each person you are serving. Add one table spoon of the mixture per person.
- Use a whisk to thoroughly combine the mixture and milk for a smooth finish.
Recipe provided by: Sugah! Confectionary