Lemon-Spiced Hot Toddy
This is one drink that will chase away any cold that ails you! Honey, lemon, cinnamon, cloves and a splash of rum makes the lemon spiced hot toddy a perfect drink for the winter months. Curl up next to a warm fire and enjoy sipping on this refreshment.
|1.5 oz (45ml)||J.D. Shore Black Rum (or any other local dark rum)|
|1 tsp (5ml)||Nova Scotia honey|
|squeeze of lemon to taste|
- Combine honey and rum in a mug or heatproof glass.
- Add boiling water and stir until honey has disolved.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and lemon wedge.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice to ensure that flavours are balanced.
- Throw a log on the fire and enjoy!
Local Source Guide: