Nova 7 Cocktail
Award winning bartender, Jeffrey Van Horne created this beautifully balanced and aromatic sparkling wine cocktail for Benjamin Bridge. The grapefruit and herbs are the perfect marriage for the sweet lychee, passionfruit, and floral aromas of the Nova 7. A great drink to sip on with that special someone this Valentine’s.
|1 dash||lavender tincture (substitute with a sprig of lavender or rosemary)|
|3/4 oz||local vodka*|
|1/2 oz||Cointreau (orange-flavoured liqueur)|
|1 oz||grapefruit juice|
|3 oz||chilled Benjamin Bridge Nova 7|
- Add ice to wine glass to chill.
- Add lavender to shaker tin or mixing glass. If using fresh lavender, or substituting with fresh rosemary, muddle lightly to bruise the herb and release essential oils
- Add remaining ingredients, except Nova 7, to tin or mixing glass. Fill with ice and seal.
- Shake hard for 10 seconds, discard ice, strain mix into wine glass.
- Top your wine glass with well-chilled Nova 7.
Recipe makes one drink.