Top of the Morning
The luck o’ the Irish will be on your side if you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Nova Scotia sparkling wine. This super easy, tasty, green recipe was created by Morris East.
|1 oz||simple syrup|
|1 bottle||Blomidon Estate Winery Crémant|
- Cut the kiwi and lime in half.
- Peel the kiwi with a knife. Cut each half into four quarters.
- Muddle 4 pieces of the kiwi with one piece of lime in a Boston Shaker.
- Add 1 oz of simple syrup and fresh ice.
- Shake and pour in a flute.
- Top with Crémant from Blomidon Estate Winery
Recipe provided by: Morris East