2021 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide
The Taste of Nova Scotia 2021 Culinary Guide is now available!
Eat, drink and explore your way around Nova Scotia with the help of our 2021 Culinary Guide. Travel the province and experience all the unique and local culinary experiences Nova Scotia has to offer. This year our guide features more than 200 culinary experiences – you don’t want to miss it!
The 2021 guide includes:
- Taste of Nova Scotia member listings: Learn about our members and their commitment to offering exceptional local culinary products and experiences. Our members are made up of producers, processors, artisans and a phenomenal collection of restaurants from around the province. Our Culinary Guide highlights local products and offerings, hours of operation, locations, and more!
- Recipes: Bring your culinary experience home with 19 new and original recipes submitted by our members. The exclusive recipes feature local seafood and produce, beverage pairings and more. Whether you’re a seafood lover, vegetarian or have a sweet tooth – there’s a recipe for everyone to enjoy!
- How to Get Your Hands on Local: The unique climate and landscape of Nova Scotia allows our province to produce an abundance of local products year-round. Learn about seasonal products and where to look for them at your local farmers’ market or retail stores.
- Tour packages: Make the most of your culinary adventure and book a tour! From staycation packages, and hands-on culinary experiences, to a selection of culinary tours and excursions – learn about the many unique culinary experiences to choose from!
- Taste Awards: Join us in recognizing the recipients of our 2019 Taste of Nova Scotia Awards. Don’t forget to nominate your favourite restaurant, product, server, producer and culinary ambassador for the 2021 season.
- Culinary trails: Learn how you can win prizes while exploring our beautiful province. Our Good Cheer Trail, Lobster Trail and Chowder trail, features trail stops located across the province, showcasing exceptional local culinary experiences.
Whether you live in Nova Scotia and are looking to add a taste of local to your life or you’re discovering our magnificent province for the first time, this guide is an essential resource for planning your culinary adventure.