Honey & Rose Panna Cotta
|4 cups||Heavy cream, 35%|
|100g||Honey (we suggest: Cornect Family Farm)|
|1||Vanilla bean, scraped|
|1 Tbsp||Rose hip powder|
- Put cream, honey, rose hip and one scraped vanilla bean in a pot to heat through.
- Let stand for 30 minutes to allow flavours to infuse.
- Bloom the gelatin in 1 litre cold water, then remove, wringing out any excess moisture.
- Re-warm the cream and add the bloomed gelatin to dissolve.
- Lightly grease cups with a neutral oil, then pour panna cotta evenly among each
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
Recipe provided by: Brooklyn Warehouse