Maple Apple Crisp
- 8 cups Nova Scotia Cortland apples peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (we suggest: Acadian Maple or Sugar Moon Farm)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- Preheat over to 375°.
- Scoop apples into 9” x 13” baking pan, toss with maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, oats, brown sugar and salt and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Bake for 35—40 minutes until crumb topping is golden.
Recipe provided by: Scotian Gold Cooperative Ltd.
First published on our website in June 2012