The Pressure Drop Cocktail
You’ve never seen carrots used in a recipe like this! The carrot-ginger syrup in this recipe take the Fortress Rum and Orgeat to the next level.
|1.5 oz.||Fortress Rum|
|1 oz.||Carrot-ginger syrup*|
|1 oz.||Freshly squeezed orange juice|
|Garnish||Baby carrot and mint|
Makes: 1 serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients over ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into a large snifter with fresh ice.
- Garnish with baby carrot and mint.
- In a pot, add 1 cup finely chopped ginger, 1/2 cup of local honey, and 2 cups unsweetened carrot juice.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and bottle.
Recipe provided by: Tim Evans