#ChaseTaste Rules and Regulations
FOLLOW TASTE OF NOVA SCOTIA FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR ULTIMATE TASTE OF NOVA SCOTIA ADVENTURE!
#ChaseTaste to win!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for your chance to win an ultimate Taste of Nova Scotia adventure during our #ChaseTaste contest. Also, look out for Instant Win Weeks, throughout the year, when you’ll be eligible for INSTANT prizes!
- Find the #ChaseTaste hidden symbol in our Instagram or Facebook posts. It won’t be in an obvious place, so be sure to look closely!
- Then, comment on the posts with “I found #ChaseTaste” to be entered into the grand prize draw on December 14, 2018 and to be eligible for the Instant Win Week draws.
It’s that easy!
Rules & Regulations
- Only one entry per person, per post.
- To be entered into the prize draw (both grand prize draw and instant win week draws) participant must comment on eligible Facebook or Instagram posts with “I found #ChaseTaste”.
- Instant win weeks will be identified Mondays, of eligible Instant Win weeks and draws will be made the following Monday at noon AST.
- Taste of Nova Scotia will contact all INSTANT WIN WEEK winners via direct message before making a public announcement. The winners will have 24 hours to respond, if no response is received within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Grand prize must be used by Dec. 14, 2019. No cash awards will be provided in lieu of prizes. All prizes are non-transferable. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Taste of Nova Scotia staff on December 14 by 4 p.m. AST from all eligible entries. The potential winner will be notified by direct message. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries. Taste of Nova Scotia’s decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the contest and selection of the winners are final.
- The contest is open to anyone aged 19 years or older, except employees (and immediate family and household members of such employees) of Taste of Nova Scotia, their directors, officers, agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies and prize sponsors. Immediate family means spouse, domestic partner, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, mother and father, mother-in-law and father-in-law.
The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Facebook.