This twist on a traditional Caesar from Ironworks Distillery will make all your Caesar dreams come true. The recipe is made with homemade clam and tomato juice, vodka infused with mustard and an oyster to top it off. The only thing you need to add is a reason to celebrate!
|1 1/4 oz||vodka infused with mustard*|
|4 oz||homemade clam and tomato juice**|
|freshly shucked Nova Scotia oyster*|
|celery salt to taste|
|4 dashes||Worcestershire sauce|
|3 dashes||hot sauce|
|skewer to garnish|
Directions (serves 1 drink):
- Using the lemon wedge, rim the glass with juice. Dip in the celery salt to garnish.
- Over ice, pour the infused vodka, and clam and tomato juice. Add Worcestershire and hot sauce to taste.
- Place the celery stalk in the glass. To prep the top garnish, slice the lemon and place on the rim. Adjust the shucked oyster to sit in the mouth of the glass.
- Celebrate completion with friends!
Homemade clam and tomato juice*
|1/4||can clam juice|
|2 dashes||Worcestershire sauce|
|2 dashes||hot sauce|
|1 dash||red pepper flakes|
|5 dashes||celery salt|
- In a juicer, juice tomatoes and lemon together.
- Stir in clam juice and remaining ingredients.
- Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and celery salt can be used to taste based on approximations.
Vodka Mustard Infusion**
|1 375 ml bottle||Ironworks Vodka|
|2 tbsp||seedy Dijon mustard|
|1 L||mason jar|
- Add 2 tbsp Dijon to 375ml Ironworks Vodka in a 1L mason jar.
- Cover and let stand in a cool dark environment for 24 to 48 hours.
- Line the fine sieve with 2 layered pieces of cheese cloth for finest strain.
- Strain back into Ironworks bottle and chill before use in the Sea-sar.
Recipe provided by: Ironworks Distillery