A Spooky Sipper
With Hallowe’en approaching, we’ve got a spooky cocktail from our friends at 2 Doors Down. Crusher has created the perfect drink to serve for your Hallowee’en festivities – whether you’re entertaining two or twenty.
|1 oz||Ironworks Amber Rum|
|1 oz||chilled Apple Cider|
|1/2 oz||Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice|
|1 oz||caramel sauce|
|pear or apple slice|
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker (or blender with no ice).
- Shake well and pour over ice into glass.
- Serve with an apple or pear slice for garnish.
Halloween Party Pitcher
|10 oz||Ironworks Amber Rum|
|10 oz||chilled apple cider|
|3 1/2 oz||lemonade|
|10 oz||caramel sauce|
|pear or apple slices|
A blender is ideal for this recipe; otherwise the ingredients must be very well stirred by hand. For best results ensure the caramel is at least room temperature for better mixing.
- In a blender combine rum, lemonade, cider (or apple juice), and caramel sauce. For a large pitcher stir in the caramel sauce to ensure a good mix.
- Blend for 30 – 45 seconds. Chill until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving. Use apple or pear slices to float on top as a garnish.
Recipe provided by: Crusher, 2 Doors Down
Photo credit: @MJStack
*Originally published October 2014