EVENT: Dine Around 2021
Dine Around Halifax is back this February with dine-in, take out, and delivery options!
Mark your calendars – Dine Around 2021 is taking place from February 1 – 28. Savour specially curated menus from restaurants across the province, priced at $10, $20, $30, $40, or $50!
Dine Around is organized by Discover Halifax in partnership with The Restaurant Association of Nova Scotia, with the purpose of celebrating Hailfax’s innovative culinary industry. It’s an event fit for any foodie, featuring menus only available for this occasion. This year restaurants are offering dine-in, take out, and delivery options, so it’s easier than ever to #supportlocalsafely!
BONUS! Restaurants also have the option to donate $1 or $2 from each Dine Around menu sold to Feed Nova Scotia.
Date: February 1 – 28
Time: Daily, lunch and dinner time
Where: Halifax, Nova Scotia
More information: https://discoverhalifaxns.com/dinearound/
Taste of Nova Scotia restaurants taking part in Dine Around 2021
- 2 Doors Down – Halifax and Dartmouth locations
- Five Fisherman Restaurant
- Heartwood Restaurant
- Morris East – Larry Uteck, Morris St., and Vernon/Quinpool locations
- Lot Six Bar and Restaurant
- Maritime Express Cider Co.
- Stories Fine Dining
- SHUCK Seafood and Raw Bar
- The Kiwi Cafe
- Brooklyn Warehouse
- The Canteen on Portland
- The Press Gang Restaurant and Oyster Bar
- The Rose and Kettle Tea Room
- The Church Brewing Company
- Obladee, A Wine Bar
- The Sou’Wester Restaurant
- Boxing Rock Taproom