Nova Scotia Good Cheer Trail 2020
Another year of Good Cheer on Canada’s first and only winery, brewery, cidery, distillery and meadery trail has arrived! Take this year to collect stamps and explore the province with taste, adventure and passion as your guide on the Nova Scotia Good Cheer Trail.
The fully digital 2020 Good Cheer Trail has officially launched! Want to participate? Keep reading for everything you need to know.
With so many incredible local beverage-alcohol producers, trail stops can be found all across Nova Scotia. Whether you visit a winery, try a craft beer tasting, tour a distillery, or enjoy a drink on a patio, there are plenty of opportunities to get your passport stamped. Click here for a full list of 2020 trail stops from Yarmouth to Sydney.
Collecting stamps has never been easier! Here is how you can take steps toward prizes using our online passports:
Step 1: Create an account on the Good Cheer Trail website.
Step 2: Grab your phone and check in digitally with a photo that confirms your location at a Good Cheer Trail stop.
Step 3: Submit your photo.
How to Win
- Collect 15 stamps to receive a free Good Cheer Trail t-shirt*
- Collect 10 stamps or more to be eligible for the Grand Prize draws.
*Conditions apply, see www.goodcheertrail.com for details.
FOLLOW THE TRAILS. CAPTURE THE MOMENTS. COLLECT THE STAMPS. GET THE PRIZES.
Please enjoy the Good Cheer Trail responsibly.
- Always use a designated driver.
- Stay overnight. Book accommodations here.
- Take a tour: Grape Escapes, Ambassatours Grayline, Taste Halifax Tours, Go North Tours, Wolfville Magic Winery Bus or Wine and Beer Tours of Nova Scotia.
- Local food: Pair your sociable with delicious local food from the Nova Scotia Lobster Trail and Chowder Trail.
The Good Cheer Trail is crafted by family traditions, compelling history and exciting innovation. Use the hashtag #GoodCheerTrail on Instagram to keep us up to date on all your local adventures.
What will you tap into?