Bumbled into the Garden Cocktail
This refreshing cocktail features a few delicious spring flavours including local rhubarb gin and local honey.
|2 oz||Barrelling Tide Rhubarb Gin|
|1 oz||honey simple syrup*|
|2 slices||candied ginger|
Makes: 1 serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add gin, honey simple syrup, bitters, and candied ginger.
- Squeeze lemon and drop into a cocktail shaker.
- Top with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice or one large ice cube.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
*Honey Simple Syrup (1:1 honey to water)
Mix equal parts Nova Scotia honey with hot water. Stir constantly to fully incorporate. Let cool. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Recipe provided by: Cara Corbett/Craft Cocktails by Select Nova Scotia
This recipe was originally published in Craft Cocktails. A cocktail recipe book created to highlight the tremendous growth and success of craft distillers, brewers, winemakers, and mixologists in Nova Scotia.