Nova 75 Cocktail
This twist on the traditional French 75 cocktail brings together Benjamin Bridge Nova 7 and Steinhart Classic Gin to make your new favourite pairing.
|1 oz.||Steinhart Classic Gin|
|1 oz.||Freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|0.25 oz.||Simple syrup|
|6 oz.||Benjamin Bridge Nova 7|
Makes: 1 serving
- In a mixing glass, add gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup over ice.
- Stir to combine and chill.
- Strain into champagne flute.
- Top with Benjamin Bridge Nova 7.
- Garnish with peach slice.
Recipe provided by: Ian Dexter/Craft Cocktails by Select Nova Scotia
This recipe was originally published in Craft Cocktails. A cocktail recipe book created to highlight the tremendous growth and success of craft distillers, brewers, winemakers, and mixologists in Nova Scotia.