Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Sesame
16 brussels sprouts (Noggins Corner Farm)
3 tablespoons sunflower oil
3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
salt + ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Bring a large pot of water with a teaspoon of salt to boil.
- Blanch the sprouts for 2 minutes.
- Cool them immediately in very cold water.
- Split them in half and lay in a baking pan with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, then add the garlic and sesame seeds to the pan and give it a stir. Roast for another 15 minutes, get the sprouts out of the oven and add the apple cider vinegar.
- Season with more salt if needed and serve.
Serves 4 people.
Recipe Provided By: Chef Bryan Picard, The Bite House