Ron’s Famous Eggnog
Enjoy this fantastic homemade eggnog during your holiday celebrations this year – we guarantee you’ll love it!
6 eggs (separated)
4 cups heavy cream
2 cups milk
1 cup white sugar
pinch of salt
Ironworks Rum (to taste)
- Put egg yolks in large bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Slowly whisk in sugar.
- Stir in cream and milk.
- Put in fridge to chill for several hours.
- Just before serving, whip egg whites with a pinch of salt until peaks form.
- Add rum (to taste) to yolk and cream mixture. Fold in egg whites.
- Serve chilled – Happy Holidays!
For more great recipes delivered directly to your inbox, subscribe to our Taste of Nova Scotia emails.