Strawberry Cider Cocktail
Nova Scotian hard apple cider is all the rage right now and for good reason. This Strawberry Cider Cocktail takes cider to a whole new level and is a great addition to your next gathering. Fresh local strawberries muddled together with crisp Bulwark Blush Cider, Steinhart Strawberry Vodka and a spritz of lime. Light, tart and refreshing, just what you want in a summer cocktail.
|2-3||Nova Scotia strawberries, quartered*|
|1-2||wedges of lime, squeezed|
|1/2 oz||simple syrup (equal parts sugar & water)|
|4-6 oz||Bulwark Blush Cider**|
|1 oz||Steinhart Distillery Strawberry Vodka***|
- Add strawberries, squeezed lime and simple syrup to glass and gently muddle
- Add Steinhart Strawberry Vodka
- Fill glass 3/4 full of ice
- Pour in Bulwark Blush Cider to top it off and gently stir ingredients
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry on side, if desired
Recipe and photography by: Himaly Fernando
*Pick up farm-fresh strawberries from Noggins Corner Farm Market, Stirling Fruit Farms, Masstown Market, a local u-pick or one of our Farmers’ Markets of Nova Scotia.
**Find Bulwark Blush Cider at the cidery, at your local NSLC store or at specialty liquor stores.
***Pick up Steinhart Strawberry Vodka at the distillery, select Farmers’ Markets or specialty liquor stores.