Available Now! 2023 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide
The 2023 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide is now available!
You haven’t experienced Nova Scotia until you’ve tasted Nova Scotia – and with the 2023 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide, you’ll discover 200+ ways to eat, drink and explore our beautiful province!
The 2023 Culinary Guide includes:
- Taste of Nova Scotia member listings: From Yarmouth to Neils Harbour, Taste of Nova Scotia is 200+ members strong. Our members are made up of incredible producers, processors, and artisans, as well as a phenomenal collection of restaurants. Whether discovering a new business or revisiting an old favourite, our Culinary Guide highlights local products and offerings, locations, and more!
- Recipes: Bring your culinary experience home with 10 new and original recipes submitted by our members. The exclusive recipes feature local seafood, meat, produce, beverage pairings and more. Whether you’re a seafood lover, a cocktail connoisseur or have a sweet tooth – there’s a recipe for everyone to enjoy! Nova Scotia apple pie, anyone?
- Culinary Tours: Nova Scotia is home to an abundance of culinary adventures to be savoured all year long. Get ready to explore Nova Scotia like never before with a selection of unique culinary tours and excursions offered by our Taste member tour operators!
- Taste Awards: Join us in recognizing the recipients of our 2022 Taste of Nova Scotia Awards. Don’t forget to nominate your favourite restaurant, product, server, producer and culinary ambassador for the 2023 season.
- Seasonal Availability Guide: In Nova Scotia, you can find an abundance of local products year round. From wild blueberries to corn, snow crab to pork, and much more!
- Culinary Trails: Learn how you can win prizes while exploring our beautiful province. Our Good Cheer Trail, Lobster Trail and Chowder Trail, features trail stops located across the province, showcasing exceptional local culinary experiences.
Whether you live in Nova Scotia and are looking to add a taste of local to your life or you’re discovering our magnificent province for the first time, this guide is an essential resource for planning your culinary adventure.
Get your copy!
You can pick up your complementary copy of the 2023 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide by visiting any of our members’ locations or by stopping by select Nova Scotia Visitor Information Centres. If you’re visiting the 2023 Saltscapes Expo, swing by our Taste of Nova Scotia booth to be among the first to grab a copy this year!
Check out our Digital Guide!
For more of our Taste of Nova Scotia events, news and recipes delivered directly to your inbox, subscribe to our Taste of Nova Scotia emails.