Blueberry Moonshine Mojito
Still Fired Distilleries is encouraging everyone to drink more moonshine with this refreshing blueberry mojito recipe! Their Three Sheets to the Wind White Molasses Moonshine makes for the perfect base in this twist on a classic cocktail. This recipe is perfect for any party or causal get together, and will definitely leave you wanting more.
|3-5||mint leaves plus one sprig for garnish|
|3/4 oz||Still Fired Three Sheets to the Wind White Molasses Moonshine|
|3/4 oz||Soda Water|
Homemade Blueberry Syrup
|1 cup||white sugar|
|1 cup||Terra Beata blueberry juice|
Makes: 1 serving
- To make syrup, combine white sugar and blueberry juice in a sauce pan.
- heat until it starts to bubble on the surface. Remove from heat, allow to cool and put in a mason jar or bottle.
- In a collins or highball glass, add 1/3 oz blueberry syrup, 2 lime wedges and 3-5 mint leaves.
- Muddle gently. Add Three Sheets to the Wine White Molasses Moonshine and ice. Gently sir.
- Top with soda water and garnish with lime wedge and mint sprig.
Served here in NovaScotian Crystal straight highball glasses in the Windsor Pattern.
Recipe provided by: Still Fired Distilleries
This recipe is featured in our 2019 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide