The 2019 Good Cheer Trail Is Here
It’s time for another year of good cheer!
The 2019 Good Cheer Trail has officially launched and passports are making their way across the province. Now in its fifth year, the 2019 Good Cheer Trail is biggest one yet! Read on for everything you’ll need to know – from the who to the where, and the when to the why. What will you tap into?
The 2019 Good Cheer Trail features 83 participants – 44 craft breweries, 17 wineries, 11 distilleries, eight cideries, and three historical experiences – all on one Good Cheer Trail passport. For a full list of trail stops click here.
Trail stops are located across Nova Scotia. From Yarmouth to Inverness, there are plenty of opportunities to get your passport stamped. You can grab your passports at any of the participating locations or go online now to create a digital passport.
If you forget your physical passport at home, don’t fret! Try out the digital passport instead!
Step 1: Create an account on the Good Cheer Trail website.
Step 2: Grab your phone and check in digitally with a photo that confirms your location at a Good Cheer Trail stop.
Step 3: Submit your photo.
HOW TO WIN
- Collect 15 stamps to receive a free Good Cheer Trail t-shirt*
- Collect 10 stamps or more to be eligible for the Grand Prize draws.
*Conditions apply, see www.goodcheertrail.com for details.
Your passport can be stamped at any participating location within the next year, however, if you’d like to be considered for one of the prizes you must submit your passport prior to November 22, 2019.
Let the stories behind Nova Scotia’s local experiences inspire you to explore our province — with taste, adventure and passion as your guides. The Good Cheer Trail is crafted by family traditions, compelling history and exciting innovation.
FOLLOW THE TRAILS. CAPTURE THE MOMENTS. COLLECT THE STAMPS. GET THE PRIZES.
PLEASE ENJOY THE GOOD CHEER TRAIL RESPONSIBLY
- Always use a designated driver.
- Stay overnight. Book local accommodations at: novascotia.com/accommodations
- Take a tour: Grape Escapes, Ambassatours Grayline, Taste Halifax Tours, Uncork Nova Scotia, Wolfville Magic Winery Bus or Wine and Beer Tours of Nova Scotia.
- Local food: Pair your sociables with delicious local food from the Nova Scotia Lobster Trail and Chowder Trail.