Win with Nova Scotia Pumpkins
The harvest season is upon us, and there’s no better time to cook and bake with our amazing Nova Scotia fall produce.
For your chance to win this month – head to a pumpkin patch, pick a pumpkin and get cooking! September in Nova Scotia is all about pumpkins.
It’s easy to enter:
- Buy Nova Scotia pumpkins (we suggest: Agri-Growers Ltd., Masstown Market or Noggins Corner Farm Market)
- Create your favourite recipe at home – whether it be a pie, a warm spice latte or a comforting soup.
- Take a photo.
- Email your photo (and recipe if you’d like to share it) to email@example.com before October 31, 2014.
- Watch our website, facebook and newsletter for the announcement of the winner (after October 31, 2014).
- OPTION: If you prefer to eat out and order a pumpkin dish at one of our Taste of Nova Scotia restaurants, those pictures are eligible for the contest as well.
- It’s important that photos and recipes are either original or recreated by those who submit. Only those who have shared original pieces will qualify for the contest.
To help with your planning, in the coming months we’ll be featuring the following Nova Scotia products with monthly contests:
October – Pumpkin
November – Honey
December – Cranberries
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules. By entering the contest, each declared winner consents to the use of his/her name, and photograph for publicity, promotion or advertising purposes, in all media and formats used by Taste of Nova Scotia, without further compensation, throughout the world in perpetuity.