Don’t be blue – this Blueberry Sangria is exactly what you need to cheer you up on a hot day. Made with Lunenburg County blueberry wine and fresh Nova Scotia berries – the only way to make this any fresher is to pick the berries yourself!
|750 ml||Lunenburg County Winery Blueberry Wine|
|1 cup||Nova Scotia blueberries|
|1/2 cup||raspberries (optional)|
|1/2 cup||red grapes (optional)|
|to taste||fresh lemon zest and club soda|
- Pour blueberry wine into pitcher.
- Add fresh berries, grapes and cinnamon stick.
- Grate fresh lemon zest to taste. Stir.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Top with club soda to taste.
- Enjoy this easy and refreshing summer beverage on a patio of your choice.
Note: Lunenburg County winery blueberry wine is made with 100% Nova Scotia-grown blueberries.
Local Source Guide
Recipe provided by: Lunenburg County Winery
This recipe is featured in our 2018 Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Guide.