3 Reasons to Join Us at Our Table
- Connect with customers by displaying the Taste of Nova Scotia logo in your establishment or on your approved products. Our recognizable brand assists consumers in identifying QUALITY culinary experiences throughout the province.
- Connect to a network of the top quality restaurateurs, chefs, food producers and processors throughout Nova Scotia.
- Connect directly with consumers at various events throughout the year such as the Saltscapes East Coast Expo, Harvest Greets the Holidays, Devour! The Food Film Festival, Sip n’ Shuck, and more.
- Connect with Tourists through our partnership with the Halifax Waterfront Tourism Nova Scotia Visitor Information Centre culinary experiences program.
- Connect with conference delegates through our Halifax Convention Centre pop-up program.
- Connect with qualified buyers at industry trade shows such as Food Hotel China, Seafood Expo Global and other domestic and international trade initiatives.
- Connect with like-minded Taste of Nova Scotia members at networking events, educational seminars, our Annual General Meeting and a variety of other functions throughout the year.
- Connect with regional MLAs at the annual Taste of Nova Scotia Province House reception.
- Connect with members in your region to create exclusive Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Experiences.
- Promote your establishment in Taste of Nova Scotia’s annual Culinary Adventure Guide. 50,000 copies of this guide are distributed throughout the year via member locations, Nova Scotia Visitor Information Centres, trade shows, consumer shows and trade missions.
- Promote your business on tasteofnovascotia.com. All members receive a website listing which provides consumers with up to date information about your business.
- Promote your business within the new Taste of Nova Scotia Mobile App.
- Promote your establishment with the assistance of Taste of Nova Scotia’s public relations and media relations program.
- Promote news, events, product launches and special offers specific to your business through our monthly consumer newsletter (over 10,000 subscribers) and website.
- Promote your establishment and business on our many established social media platforms, including Facebook (over 16,000 followers), Twitter (over 20,000 followers) and Instagram (over 17,000 followers)
- Promote your food and drink products in one of many Taste of Nova Scotia gourmet gift baskets. Our Taste of Nova Scotia gift baskets showcase the best of Nova Scotia culinary products exclusively from Taste of Nova Scotia members.
- Taste of Nova Scotia’s number one priority is to help you GROW your business.
- We work closely with government and industry stakeholders to GROW Nova Scotia’s incredible culinary product.
Be part of the best of Nova Scotia. Join today!