A Place Beyond the Pines
|1.5 oz.||Ironworks Gin|
|0.5 oz.||Barrelling Tide Arctic Kiwi Liqueur|
|0.75 oz.||fresh lemon juice|
|0.75 oz.||honey syrup*|
|1 oz.||pasteurized egg white|
Makes: 1 serving
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake until egg white emulsifies.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into coupe glass.
- Garnish with 3 drops Angostura Bitters on top and swirl.
- Mix 2 parts Nova Scotia honey with 1 part hot water
- Stir constantly to fully incorporate.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
Recipe provided by: Coady LeBlanc/Craft Cocktails by Select Nova Scotia
This recipe was originally published in Craft Cocktails. A cocktail recipe book created to highlight the tremendous growth and success of craft distillers, brewers, winemakers, and mixologists in Nova Scotia.