Ironworks Maple Rum Cream and Eggnog Cake
Your favourite holiday beverages in one delicious cake! Ironworks Distillery Maple Rum Cream is sweet, rich, and creamy with subtle maple notes and a smooth finish. This festive cake features eggnog for yummy holiday flavour and rum to kick it up a notch. The perfect mix of naughty and nice.
|4 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1/2 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|1/4 cup||Ironworks Maple Rum Cream|
This cake lends itself perfectly to a Bundt pan or festive shaped pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a pan by buttering and lightly dusting with flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon and mix well
- Blend the Maple Rum Cream and Eggnog in a measuring jug then slowly add to the butter mixture
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder then add slowly to the wet ingredients beating well.
Bake at for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe and photography provided by: Ironworks Distillery