Make your dessert an interactive experience! Fun, easy and a little messy – fondue is perfect for family Valentine’s Day celebrations or a romantic night for two. With only two main ingredients, this recipe takes no time at all and will leave you and your guests in a chocolate daze.
|300 grams||dark Just Us! organic chocolate, fairly chopped|
|1 cup (250 ml)||heavy cream|
|Variety||selection of seasonal fruit, cookies, marshmallows and/or pound cake|
- Warm cream over low to medium heat until tiny bubbles form.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Just Us! chocolate until smooth.
- Transfer to heated fondue pot.
- Serve with seasonal fruit andéor sweets – apples, pears, Mrs. MacGregor’s Shortbreads, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows or pound cake.
- Take your fondue to another level by pairing it with L’Acadie Vineyards Sparkling Rose or Passito (a dry ripasso red).
TIP: If chocolate starts to thicken in fondue pot, thin with a small amount of cream.
Recipe provided by: L’Acadie Vineyards