Rhubarb Moscow Mule
Sip into indulgence with a time-honoured cocktail with an edge. Slightly tart, a touch of spice and sweet bubbles dance together in this flavoursome Rhubarb Moscow Mule. Propeller ginger beer gives this mule a kick to your taste buds.
|1 oz||Ironworks Rhubarb Liqueur *|
|1/2 oz||fresh lime juice (2 lime wedges)|
|1/2 oz||simple syrup (equal parts sugar & water)|
|4-6 oz||Propeller Ginger Beer***|
- Squeeze lime juice into copper mug
- Fill mug 3/4 full with ice
- Add remaining ingredients
- Using a bar spoon, gently stir ingredients trying not to disturb the bubbles
- Garnish with additional lime wedges
Recipe and photography by: Himaly Fernando
*Find Ironworks Rhubarb Liqueur at the distillery, select Farmers’ Markets, NSLC, private shops or Ironworks’ online store.
**We suggest Steinhart Distillery or Ironworks Distillery vodka.
***Find Propeller Ginger Beer at both of their Prop Shops located in the HRM.