Baked Salmon & Lemon Lobster Butter
This Baked Salmon with Lemon Lobster Butter recipe from Mercator Vineyards is just the thing you need to kick off your summer. Pairing perfectly with Mercator Compass Rosé, you can’t go wrong.
|4 4 oz||Salmon filets, from sustainable source (skin off)|
|1/2 tsp||Dried dill (or 1 tsp fresh chopped dill)|
|2 tbsp||Minced onion|
|1/2 lb||Cooked lobster meat (claw or tail)|
|8 oz||Salted butter|
|Small bunch of chives, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Zest two lemons and set aside.
- Halve one zested lemon and extract and reserve the juice. Cut final lemon into wedges.
- In a large dish, add salt, pepper and oil and coat each lemon filet.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment, place salmon filets. Sprinkle with a little lemon zest.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness.
- In a small pan, add butter, minced onion, lemon juice and capers. Allow to melt and eventually simmer on low heat.
- Add lobster and remainder of lemon zest.
- Remove salmon filets from oven and plate accordingly. Drizzle lobster butter on top and garnish with chopped chives and lemon wedges.
- Serve with a light salad or roasted baby potatoes
For more of our Taste of Nova Scotia events, news and recipes delivered directly to your inbox, subscribe to our Taste of Nova Scotia emails.