La Vie en Rosé
Pretty in pink, and it tastes as good as it looks! A unique creation using local gin, rosé, and Earl Grey tea.
|1 oz.||Barrelling Tide Rhubarb Gin|
|1 oz.||Just Us! Earl Grey tea syrup*|
|0.75 oz.||fresh lemon juice|
|4 oz.||Lightfoot & Wolfville Bubbly Rosé|
|Garnish||strawberries and lemon zest|
Makes: 1 serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add gin, Earl Grey tea syrup, and lemon juice over ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
- Top with bubbly rosé.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and a twist of lemon zest.
*Earl Grey tea syrup
- Brew 3 Just Us! Earl Grey tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir in 1 cup granulated sugar until dissolved.
- Leave to cool with tea bags in.
- Once cool, remove tea bags and pour into a bottle or airtight container and refrigerate.
Recipe provided by: Elizabeth Ward/Craft Cocktails by Select Nova Scotia
Credit: Communications Nova Scotia
This recipe was originally published in Craft Cocktails. A cocktail recipe book created to highlight the tremendous growth and success of craft distillers, brewers, winemakers, and mixologists in Nova Scotia.