Butter Chicken with Shivani’s Kitchen Butter Chicken Sauce & Spice
This classic Butter Chicken recipe made with Shivani’s Kitchen Butter Chicken Sauce & Spice is a fan favourite. You can’t go wrong when serving this.
|2 tbsp||Plain yoghurt|
|1 tbsp||Ginger garlic paste|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Paprika (option for more colour)|
|1 tbsp||Shivani’s Kitchen Butter Chicken Spice|
|250 g||Chicken thighs or breasts|
|1 container||Shivani’s Kitchen Ready to Use Sauce|
|100 g||Water or coconut milk|
|Chicken pieces, cooked and marinated|
|1 tsp||Salt (optional)|
- Marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp Shivani’s Butter Chicken Spice, yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, paprika and salt for a minimum of two hours. Overnight is best.
- Grill marinated chicken in the oven at 350F for 20-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked. You may barbecue the chicken, if preferred,
*You can also cook your chicken previously and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Thaw Shivani’s Kitchen Butter Chicken Ready to Use Sauce in the fridge or microwave.
- Once thawed, place Butter Chicken Sauce in a pan and add approximately 100 g of water or coconut milk. Add salt, if preferred.
- Add cooked chicken pieces to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, your butter chicken is ready
For more of our Taste of Nova Scotia events, news and recipes delivered directly to your inbox, subscribe to our Taste of Nova Scotia emails.