Valley Kitchen Blueberry Muffins
This recipe for Blueberry Muffins by Valley Flaxflour is one you don’t want to skip out on. Using their gluten-free all-purpose flour and local blueberries, these muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack.
|3 cups||Valley Kitchen all-purpose flour|
|2 1/2 Tbsp||Baking powder|
|1 1/2 cup||Milk|
|1 cup||Blueberries (wild, fresh or frozen)|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Valley Kitchen All-purpose
flour blend, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid. With an electric beater or hand whisk, mix until well blended.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Using a large scoop, scoop the batter into oiled, non-stick muffin tins. Fill the tins full.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 to 27 minutes for large muffins. Muffins with fresh berries will bake more quickly than those with frozen berries. Check after 23 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from the tins to a cooling rack.
***If you are using a convection oven, be sure to reduce the time and/or baking temperature. Check after 18 minutes.